Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS DEAD

Today, I got a late start, but I did manage to leave a comment on Ellen's website. I am hoping she will respond and help us get our feet in door.
I really believe she will contact us soon.

Next, I edited some of the videos I produced on You tube.
I added some annotations, which makes the videos more entertaining and sent an email out to a gentlmen who is linked to Elizabeth Taylor. I am unsure of the end result but at least I am thinking creatively and trying.

Yesterday I forgot to metion that I asked another entertainer's Pr. Rep by email if she would help us,sent photos and videos f Solei and I am just waiting for a response.

We found a site that was very interesting on You tube the director is from that 70's show. It consist of actors doing short skits, it was really enjoyable to watch. I that site an email asking for help as well.

I have to say that people aren't to quick to volunteer to help you get a foot into the door. I am not sure why that is, however; when Solei gets an opportunity I will reach out to others with support and referrals. There is room for many children in this industry.

I really believe in helping freely without looking for anything in return. I have faith something good will happen soon. Unitl then I will keep knocking on all the doors until someone answers.

I hope someone will contact us soon.

We love Ellen! She has a great heart.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment